Haun Home

Haun Home

Thursday, April 27, 2017

"You are Special" - Aeva

Aeva's incredible Activity Days leaders had a final end of year part for all of the girls and their moms.   They had a "You are Special" theme and everyone was supposed to wear polk-a-dots!  
Aeva was beyond excited!





Maureen and Kara have done such an amazing job with these cute girls.  So blessed to have them!


They did a mother and daughter activity to see how well we knew each other.  I missed the first question.  Aeva definitely likes M&Ms more than skittles.  Other than that, I think I did pretty good.


Ms. Aeva missed a few questions when it came to "knowing her mom".  For example, she thinks I'm 6 feet tall, she thinks I like cartoons over documentaries, pizza more than salad and M&Ms more than skittles.  Maybe she was answering about herself?  Funny girl.



Loved my afternoon with this sweet girl.  So glad I can be a part of her life and watch as she grows, explores and learns.  Being a mom is the experience of a lifetime and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

No comments: