Haun's headed to Mesquite for President's Day weekend! We had 2 girls playing soccer and a lot of sunshine to find!
On the way down, our gas light came on. The car said that the closest gas station was 13 miles away. We knew we could make it 13 miles and kept driving. A few minutes later, the car sputtered to a stop. Um,....? Are we out of gas? What the??? It's 10:45 PM! Troy and I pulled out our phones to see where the gas station was. Turns out, the gas station was 13 miles BEHIND us when the car alerted us to our need for gas. Oops. This was what the girls thought of the whole thing...
I told them to cheer up...2/3 isn't bad.
Good thing we have "Road Side Assistance." After some phone calls, gas was brought to our remote location and we were off again! A good little memory for our family. For posterity sake, I'd like it noted that TROY was driving when we ran out of gas and not ME. I have NEVER run out of gas.
We went to a local Mexican restaurant for lunch. Very tasty!
Walked around the temple.
Played at the park.
Played our hearts out!
And went back to the park again with some of the girls on Gracie's soccer team.
Such a fun weekend with so many amazing people. Love where we live and who we live with!
No comments:
Post a Comment