So, what happens when you go to the doctor for a little check up and your blood pressure just happens to be slightly elevated...still. Well the doctor starts to tell you all of the things that you should avoid so that your blood pressure will come back down. Well, what if the patient fails to mention that he likes to drink Diet Mountain Dew? That is when his wifey-poo has to help him remember (is that the same as being a tattle tale)? Either way, the doctor agrees with the loving wife and tells his trusting patient to avoid all caffeinated products. The compliant patient agrees to this and he and his wife happily leave the clinic. The next day, said patient comes home from work with about four 12 packs (48 cans) of this...
What?!?! I guess technically the caffeine has been removed. I guess we will work on the sodium content at his next visit. Can't take everything away from the poor man.
Love my patient...I mean, husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment