See that cute girl in the middle of the chaos? That's my Gracie.
She's a little bit excited to be graduating from elementary school and moving on to junior high but she's trying to hide it.
She followed in her fathers and sisters foot steps and received the Hope of America award. I'm sure it must not have existed when I was a 6th grader. I would have got it for sure, right? Maybe I just can't remember. I'd hate to be the only one left out of the club.
This is the "Mom, quit taking pictures and cheering face". It didn't work...I'm hard to keep quiet.
Hilarious...the boys still haven't hit their growth spurts.
This is the face I got when I yelled, "Go Haun! Hoo, Hoo, Hoo (you know, Gorilla Style)!"
Her admirers.
Friends that will be following her down the road to their next great adventure.
High School Musical Jump
Mrs. Hillstrom...thanks for a fantastic year!
My favorite part...the throwing of the caps.
Good thing 4's are awesome!!!
You make us proud, Gracie Rett! Couldn't as for a better daughter, sister and friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment