Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, December 18, 2015

Science Fair - Gracie

2nd Science Fair is done...Aeva will be our last. That is a good thing. Gracie decided to report on "What makes and apple turn brown after it is cut and how to prevent it from happening". She says that me cutting up apples for her lunch inspired the project. By the time lunch time came, the apples were brown and she wouldn't want to eat them. Fair enough. Guess I will have to send a whole apple from now on.

She did an awesome job on her presentation.  From the results, it sounds like I should be dipping her apples in lemon juice before packing them into her lunch.  Noted.


We have a special Science Fair hairdo that she wanted to try.  Had to take a photo of the hair as well.  If you look closely you can see that her hair is tied into a bow.   Turned out quite cute if I do say so myself.


Nice work, Gracie!  We are proud of you and all of your hard work.  You always make us proud!

No comments: