Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, December 18, 2015

Grandma Rett's Retired!

The big day finally came! My mom retired. We have been waiting and waiting for her to not work anymore. I managed to get a few pictures at her Retirement Open House.  I think the pictures truly show how she was feeling about retirement...change is hard.


It's exciting.


And it's scary.


We are proud of you mom and know how hard you worked.  Thank you for your example.  By watching you I hope to have learned how to listen, help and how make others feel appreciated and valued.  Those are attributes that some people never develop and you seem to have been born with them.  I hope more than anything that you will enjoy this time that you have earned.  Find your new dreams and make them happen (and in the middle of that, take a nap, enjoy a good meal, and sleep in an extra hour or two!).  Love you so much!

No comments: