I am a little behind...thought I better post some of these random pictures so I could get caught up again.
Maddie got out the iron dots the other day. She and her friends played for hours. After I ironed them, they decided to do this...apparently it was still somewhat hot.
Maddie gets her braces off for her birthday in December.
We are winding up the soccer season like this...in snow clothes. Starting to get cold!
This game was played in the fog.
Board games have made their way out of the cupboard and our bikes have been pushed to the side as it is getting darker at night.
We made it to one last Real soccer game.
I discovered (through Aeva's homework) that she needs a hamster like Gracie. Unfortunately, hamsters are territorial...we can't possibly have two.
Grandma Rett has surgery on her foot. The girls love to keep her company. She makes them cover her face for pictures.
I dumped warm laundry on Maddie before school. Nothing better than a warm batch of clothes just out of the dryer.
Maddie's teacher sent us this pic...cutest 6th grader I know.
Bring out the jackets...Fall is here.

No comments:
Post a Comment