Haun Home

Haun Home

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

14 Years

As of this morning, I have been married for 14 years!  I was "lucky" enough to marry the person who has always been able to make me laugh. After all this time, he still takes the time to tell me that he loves me, hug me when he comes home and kiss me before he leaves.












We continue to laugh on a day to day basis and enjoy the time we have together.


Troy has given me three amazing gifts that I can't imagine my life without.


Thank you, Troy, for being my husband, my friend, my "accomplice", my counselor and often the person that keeps me grounded.  I love you so much and look forward to another 14 years of fun!

1 comment:

Troy said...

Thanks Tiff... What a fun surprise... And some fun pictures.... Seems like yesterday... Love you...#Tuesdayisnottaxday... #keepguessing