Haun Home

Haun Home

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Maddie's Faith in God Award

Maddie turns 12 in December. That means that she will be moving into the Young Women's program (with me!). It also meant that it was time to finish up her Faith in God. Maddie has worked hard on her award for the last several years. I have seen her become an amazing young woman with honesty, kindness and compassion for those around her.  They presented her with her award in Sacrament meeting last week.  


She told Troy that the Logan temple was one of her favorites.  They gave her a picture of the temple as a reward for completing the program.


One of the final steps to complete the program is to write your testimony.  I hope that her testimony touches others and helps them know that they are loved and that there is a reason why we are here.


What a powerful testimony of knowledge that so many people lack!  I am so proud of you, Maddie.  You are an example to all of those around you.  I see your sisters as they look up to you.  They learn from the things that you say and do.  They are gaining their own testimonies because of your example.  I too know that your Heavenly Father loves you and is proud of what you have accomplished.  I thank him daily for the opportunity that I have to be your mom.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  You teach me how to be patient and loving.  You are dedicated and committed in everything that you do.  I will do everything I can to keep you on the right path so that we can be together forever.  I can't imagine my life without my family.  Keep working hard in all that you do.

We love you!

No comments: