Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, September 20, 2013

6th Grade Science Day

Just a little observation...Maddie is getting WAY too big. Where does the time go? 

 The 6th grade had a Science Day and I went over to help. They put me in with the firemen. How could I object? Men in uniforms? Ok, if I must.

They let the kids use their night cameras that can see in the dark and detect heat.  The kids loved seeing their fingerprints, footprints and yes...butt prints all over the benches.


Then they got to try on some of the gear.  Hannah just finished doing a cartwheel in the 20 pound uniform.  Funny.


I think Maddie would make an awesome firewoman.  However, she might need some longer shorts.  This is too close to a flasher look for me.


That tank is pretty heavy.  Makes me glad that all I ever have to lift is a stethoscope.


Thanks 6th grade teachers!  You make school an amazing and fun place to learn.

No comments: