Troy and I stayed at the Little America in SLC for his work dinner. After dinner we were hanging out in the lobby of the hotel and noticed 4 huge guys standing in the lobby. I knew they had to be NBA players and that is when we figured out that the Jazz would be playing the Sacramento Kings the next night at the Energy Solutions Arena. Any idea who plays for the Kings? Jimmer! Troy loves Jimmer!
Problem was, none of the players were Jimmer and we assumed he wouldn't stay in a hotel in his home town. A few minutes passed and Troy went to the bathroom. As soon as he left, Jimmer showed up! I could tell he was a little hesitant to come and ask me for a picture. But, after a few minutes, he made his way over and I was happy to let him take a picture with me. As we were taking the picture, Troy came back into the lobby. I wish I had a picture of his face. Priceless.
Needless to say, here we are.
After the picture, Jimmer asked me for a kiss and then we both went our own ways. I am sure it is a night that Jimmer will always remember.
1 comment:
lol...you are so funny!
Post a Comment