Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, January 6, 2012

Aeva's Winter Walk

In an effort to not have to exercise INSIDE my house every day, I will often subject Aeva to the outdoors in the middle of winter.  Always with the appropriate clothing and gear.  See below...we have hat, gloves, coat, blanket and finally, the most important piece of equipment, the DVD player.  We are ready to roll.


Some would accuse me of poor parenting at this point.  Who makes their child watch a movie while they go exercising?  Well, if you knew what DVD she had chosen for the occasion, you would feel differently.  Any guesses?  Mamma Mia.  She picked it all by her little self.  Since Mamma Mia is a musical, I figure it makes it somewhat of a cultural event for the two of us.  No guilt about throwing her in the stroller with electronics to keep her busy.  In the end, she made it through the hour of sitting and I made it back home.  A successful trip!  

No comments: