Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Park City 2011

Our annual Park City trip has come and gone. Each year, as we drive home, the girls ask the same question, "Can we go back twice a year?"  Apparently once isn't cutting it.  They LOVE hanging out with the entire family, eating junk food, shopping and staying up late.  Can't say that I blame them.  Those are a few of my favorite things to do as well.  Here are a few pics to recap.

The famous and annual tradition of buying, decorating and eating Taggart's cookies.




Aeva said she could see a bunny in her hot chocolate.  Can anyone else see it?  It is mostly just the ears coming up from the spoon.  She is seeing lots of this kind of stuff lately.  I attribute it to her Mu'art preschool.  Very artistic.


They had some foam Halloween cut outs to make pictures with.  Before I knew it, they all had black eyebrows and mustaches.  Funny girls.



Gracie was feeling sad for some reason and went to lie in the bed.  Troy decided to cheer her up by teaching her how to sneak up on herself.  First, the approach.


Second, the pounce.


And finally, the smooosh.  Gracie has a pretty big smile on her face.  I think she likes being smoooshed by her daddy.  I think daddy might like it too.


Since we were lucky enough to have Danny come into our family we have decided that he should be taken advantage of.  We brought up the ukulele and had him teach the girls a few notes.  They did awesome.


Here we have Troy and his dad playing throw things into the air on the baby blanket.  Aeva and Amber thought this should go on forever.


We found this ski chair while walking out to the cars.  Kids thought being orange was cool.  



Kati's birthday lunch at Cafe Rio.  Soooo yummy!  Happy Birthday, Kati.  So glad you were born so that we could feed ourselves every October!


Our annual craft table.


Hangin out on the deck.


Maddie's hot purchase.  How come I don't look good in hats?  Oh yeah, because my ears poke out.  Now I remember.  Maybe this hat would work since it would come down over them.  I may have to try it out if I ever get out of my sweats!


Maddie's self portrait.


Aeva's self portrait.  


All in al,l a fantastic trip (how is it that I didn't get ONE picture of us in the pool????).  I think we may need to have at least an extra Park City shopping trip sometime during the year so that the girls don't lose their newly developed skills!  I, as the mother, will take it upon myself to assure that it happens.  Any sacrifice is worth improving the skills of my children.  May I be blessed in my efforts :)

1 comment:

Kati said...

I love love love our Park City trips!!