Haun Home

Haun Home

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Aeva's Friends

Aeva is old enough now to "hang out with her friends." She LOVES it. Play dates are now just as expected as breakfast in the morning. Nice to have lots of friends to choose from!




Watching movies on the i-phone during Gracie's soccer game.  By the end of the game they had 2 movies going...one on my phone and one on Troy's.  Craziness.  At least it kept them occupied so I could watch the game!


Starfall on the computer is another highlight.


Her friend, Ella, came over the other day.  She gave her a tour of the house.  This is her saying, "this is the deck."  A complete tour if I do say so myself.

She is way too ready for school to start.  She has 10 long months to wait.  I'll have to see if I can keep her entertained in the interum.

No comments: