Another triathlon has come and gone. This year I decided to "take a year off" in the name of laziness. I may have decided that cheerleading is the way to go...a lot less exertion, no need to wake up early, ability to eat lots of snacks as you watch. What is the downside here?
Anyhoo, Darby and Seleste were the athletes this year. Here we are with a "before" shot.
This is my picture of them on the their bikes. Can you tell they were both there just moments before? The whole picture delay thing on my phone doesn't help with action shots. "E" for effort. I should also mention (in order to get a lot of sympathy) that I was quite hot by this point. Tiffanie and heat are enemies. Heat makes me not function properly.
1 comment:
Way to go girls....... I'm very proud of you, you to Tiff for recording the event!
Gma Rett
Post a Comment