Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Anderson Cove 2011

The Hansen side of our family heads up to Montana every year. This year...seems everyone has gotten busy. We decided we had better stick close to home or no one would get to go anywhere. Where better than Anderson Cove? I may be addicted to this idea...closer to home = less packing, less gas, possibility of slipping home every day or two for a real shower and reapplication of deodorant. AND I'm not missing out on much. Still get a campfire, smores, boating, dutch oven food and time with my family. The one down side is that you can't simply hop on your 4 wheelers and drive around the mountain. Guess you gotta give something up for the conveniences of home. So, anyway, here are the highlights. Can you guess our favorite activity???









My first time night boating. I think it is illegal - but OH SO FUN!





These two are very serious tubers.

Can you see the two thumbs pointing down? They are telling us to slow down. If you look at the water around them (and the fact that the rope is hanging limp in the water) you will be able to see that we aren't even moving. Funny kids.





Boating was the definite highlight. 5 days straight and we still had to pull them out of the water at the end. I hope Grandpa Ken likes boating because his grandkids are hooked!

1 comment:

rett said...

We had a blast, I love my family and their friends.....