Haun Home

Haun Home

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh my....

Few things can have such an effect on tongues... Aeva was not satisfied until we got a picture where her tongue was completely flat. The dang tip kept curling up. We tried, and tried, and tried again.



Our third try was the worst. Definitely not flat! At this point she became a bit flustered and tried more of a depressed approach.

Much sadder but with the desired result. Her tongue is flat! We did it. I showed it to Aeva with a triumphant smile. "Nah," was her reply. I think she was disappointed with the lack of blue showing.

This was the best we ever got. We may have to consider sending her to tongue therapy. Does every 3 year old struggle with such maneuvers?

May Ring Pops never find their way into her tiny hands again.

1 comment:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

ha ha....Poor thing. She was determined to have a flat tongue! I will work with her during indoor soccer games, while we watch Madagascar 2 on Troy's phone!!!