This little person will come out of her room in the morning, shut all 3 doors at the end of the hall, sneak down the hall ever so quietly, and hide behind the trunk in the living room. If you don't hear the pitter patter of tiny feet or the doors shutting...she will stay there for a VERY long time without anyone knowing it. She will proceed to spy on me and her older siblings as we get ready for school.
I would say that she is well on her way to being a "spy." The frog is her trusted accomplice. I am lucky that she can still be easily tricked into coming out. For example, if her strawberry milk is about to be drank by an unauthorized individual, this requires that she break code and come running to the rescue of her milk. AND, If her sisters try to go to school without giving her a hug and kiss, well, this also goes against all appropriate codes of conduct and brings her running. How did she think of such a thing? Too cute.
3 comments:
Such a cute picture of Avea. I love the look on her face!!
You are a great story teller....you should write childrens books for parents! I'm serious you are a funny girl ;)
This little one and Mia would get along quite nicely. Yesterday she wore her "spy jacket" and she also freaks out if Morgan would dare leave for school without a hug and a kiss.
Post a Comment