Haun Home

Haun Home

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sensei Darby

Anyone recognize this sweaty girl? If you do, you should now be calling her Sensei Darby. Yup, she has completed her black belt in karate. She can now go on any date (when 16, of course) and be fully protected. I would suggest that no boy attempt a "move" on Darbus (unless she likes you). Said boy could lose an appendage. I am a proud aunt once again.
Cammie will not appreciate this picture but I had to take it. She is having issues with having to braid Darby's sweaty hair. A true motherly moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, tell your sister I am sad I missed this....I really wanted to see her get her black belt.....Cami is in BIG, BIG, trouble!! I might have to have sensei take care of her....Ha!Ha!

Karen S said...

Sweep the leg Darby!