Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy 405th Month Birthday, Troy

Troy and I got a fabulous idea from one of our favorite blogs. Happy 26 month birthday to Aeva and happy 405 month birthday to Troy! You are both getting so big!

Thanks Matt, Karen, and Baby Noah! What a great idea for our little blog.

7 comments:

Wight Family said...

That is really old Troy!! 405!! Wow! just kiddin. You're looking younger every day buddy!

What a CAUUUUUTE Idea! I wonder how old I am in months...

K.Booth said...

funny, you don't look a day over 403 months old. Happy Birdday to you Troy......and Aeva.........I think you need to be the spokesgirl for baby gap........you truly are adorable!!

Wight Family said...

I just found out I'm 10,721 days old. I think I'll go to sleep early tonight just because...

And Aeva SHOULD be the spokesbaby for baby gap... that is a great recommendation Kelli!! She is so super cute.

Kati said...

That's funny....

Karen S said...

Oh you know how I LOVE a good fraction birthday!!! I love this post. I feel so very honored to have inspired such a wonderful post, yet a little ashamed that I had to be lured onto your blog. I would have checked in the next day or two, I promise. Your blog is my favorite. Seriously. Love you guys. Oh by the way, the papers in the mouth, a la Baby Noah was a very nice touch. You guys are the best.

Karen S said...

P.S.- Where are the links to all the pictures of your other 404 fraction birthdays Troy? I'd like to see how you've grown in picture form.

Matt said...

This is awesome, but whenever I try to emulate Noah in my daily life, I just end up puking on myself and others and crying myself to sleep at night. Happy 405th, Troy. And, Happy 26th, Aeva. Man, we need more Haun in our lives.