Another great year at the balloon festival! We decided not to go up until Sunday morning. You know, less crowds, easy parking, and all of the cow deposits had already been discovered and stepped in by someone else. All in all, a much safer trip for the fam.
We must have really, really liked the Energizer bunny balloon. Got lots of photos.
Here are some of the other balloons. By the time we got there most of the balloons had flown off. It was hard to get a picture with all of them together.

My camera was malfunctioning. We had to try numerous times to get any photos taken. Oh well, I guess you get the idea. Do we look hungry? We were about to head home for some yummy sticky buns! Hmmm, maybe I need a sticky bun right now! Too bad it is so late. Don't want any of them landing on my hips. I will have to show some restraint and eat a celery stick (with yummy cheese whiz on it. He He).

We must have really, really liked the Energizer bunny balloon. Got lots of photos.
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I have never made it out to the balloon festival. Maybe some day.
Have a sticky bun for me
Post a Comment