Haun Home

Haun Home

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aeva is 2!

Little Ms. Aeva is 2. It happened in July so it is obvious that I am a bit behind the times. Still something worth blogging about. Troy spent several minutes teaching her how to blow out a flame. This would be important for the candle blowing later on that day. She got quite good at it.

Here she is showing off her new skill. She did it beautifully. No one even suspected that we had been coaching her. A natural actress. The occasion also gave us the opportunity to buy a "wall of chocolate" from Costco. It took us through 2 whole families and there were still left overs! Aeva didn't even care that she had to blow out candles on the same cake over and over. That is one of the beauties of having a two year old. A five year old may have had issues with this.

Underoos for her birthday. I guess that means I am in for a little potty training. I was pretty gung-ho with Maddie and Gracie. I am less excited the third time around. Maybe we'll just wait a few more months until I get my energy level up.

Grandpa and Grandma set up the play set in the back yard for a little post-party fun. The girls had a good time.

Happy Birthday, Aeva!

2 comments:

Chrystie said...

She is so adorable, I love the picture of her "practicing" to blow out her candles.

K.Booth said...

Since Nanner turned three I was worried who he would pass the torch of "two year old" destruction on to, glad to have someone as cute a Aeva to pass it on to!! Happy Late Bird-day birthday girl!!!

P.S
Make Nanner proud!!!