Our Aeva, at the tender age of 16 months....

Has discovered cold cuts.

In fact, she has even decided to give them a try. Perhaps she will consider including them as a part of her daily, balanced diet.

Yes, she did like them. This is demonstrated by the above clump of 7 slices that she inhaled simultaneously. It is a good thing that she is "big boned" like her mother and can support such a spontaneous and rash intake of food.
2 comments:
I love that she is eating cold cuts on the cold counter! That is awesome!
Way to go mom. Letting her eat whatever delights her at the time.
I find it amazing that next week, she most likely won't want anything to do with them. Amazing. Kids are just amazing.
She sure does love her food! But I think that cold cuts aren't very many points...high protein!
Post a Comment