Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, September 5, 2008

Soccer

Maddie and Gracie have started soccer! Troy and I are the lucky coaches. I am looking forward to the moment when Gracie realizes that the fun part of the game is kicking the ball and not the frequent water breaks or searching for the post game treat.


Oh! The suspense!

Kati told Gracie to kick the ball so she could get a picture. Gracie quickly took a pose and said, "ok - I'm ready."


Go Tigers! - other potential names included the race cars, horses, pumpkins and Gracie's personal favorite...the trees.

Aeva is anxiously awaiting her turn to play!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love your blog and it is so fun to see your girls. Soccer season is in full swing here as well...what fun!

Chrystie said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! How fun that you can watch the balloons from your house. I love the blog, keep it up!

njfroerer said...

Here is your first game :)

tag, your it. check out my blog for instructions.

You guy's are soccer champs!

Kati said...

Go Yellow Trees....