Haun Home

Haun Home

Monday, September 15, 2008

Smells Like Pepper????

(Better than Teen Spirit I suppose....)

I saw this and thought it was funny. More of our signs should show more humor. I edited the coarse "number two" language...


(Click On Picture To Magnify
)


Of course this sign is for all of you MC Hammer fans...
(you know who you are... and if you don't the parachute pants give you away)



4 comments:

Chrystie said...

:) Those were funny, thanks for the laugh.

Troy said...

I got a kick out of them Chrystie, I am glad you liked them...

Kati said...

All I can say is..."can't touch this!" (That is if I was reading your blog...or ANY blog.)

Matt said...

Nice, Troy...these remind me of the signs in Oklahoma...the 'slow kids playing' signs that just had a graphic of what was clearly an obese boy trying to get out of the way. They were all over the place...it looked like THIS, but with the kid in the picture really fat. Made me laugh everytime I saw one.