My Ragnar team ran the Del Sol Ragnar while I was in Mesquite with my family. Looks like they had an "ok" time without me but I'm sure it wasn't quite the same.
I sent them this picture to give them motivation! He he...
Harvey the bunny got hijacked by the other van. This started quite the war. Water heaters were turned off, beds were short sheeted...glad I was at home sleeping peacefully in my own bed.
Someone had the brilliant idea to put MY phone number on the side of the van. No bueno.
Speeding ticket on the way down. I guess it turned into a warning and the cop was cute so Kathryn doesn't seem the least bit sad about being "warned" to slow down.
Ordering dinner the high tech style.
Sorry (not sorry - after all, they would have made me run) that I missed this little outing. I'll join them once again for the Wasatch Back in June!








No comments:
Post a Comment