Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, November 6, 2015

Boise

Maddie had a soccer tournament in Boise...BOISE! Anyone know how far away Boise is? It is a VERY long way away. This tournament happened to be a "Sunday Play" tournament. 2 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday. Maddie made me proud by deciding NOT to play on Sunday. Not the easiest thing to do when your team is going along with it. Despite not playing on Sunday, she still wanted to play on Saturday. So...off we went. Maddie and I on a little road trip.  Road trip meant, mom drive and Maddie watch lots and lots of movies (I secretly watched out of one eye).  I made her turn it off and talk to me when I got bored of watching the road go by.


When we finally made it to Boise at 9:30 PM we were starving...this was a time for Olive Garden!  


Found this on the hotel headboard when we got there.  I simply expected this to be the case.  If they have to post a sticky note telling me it was done...now I start to wonder.  We will have to have a small sheet inspection before hopping in to sleep.


The next night we decided that PF Changs should be our next dinner spot.  There are bonuses to only having to feed 2 of us...we can go somewhere besides Wendy's and Arby's.  Notice the wrapped ankle?  Poor Maddie rolled her ankle in her last game.  Missed the second half...sad.



Maddie and teammates in the elevator.  Poor mom jammed into the middle of them all.


A fun weekend with my Maddie.  Next road trip will be to Mesquite!  Can't wait!

No comments: