Haun Home

Haun Home

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Grandma Hazel's 90th Birthday!

My Grandma Hazel turned 90 last month. We decided to have a surprise celebration for her! She is an amazing woman and I'm proud to call her grandma.


Aeva helped with the celebration by making some of the brightest cupcakes I have ever seen.  




Then we started gathering photos from all the kids, grandkids and great grandkids to make her a video.
This picture was one of my favorites...my brother, Brandon, dressed in Grandmas stuff.  
She might not think it is as funny as I do.


They day of the party.  We actually pulled it off...she had NO clue anything was happening.  She thought she was going to a show in SLC.  










Everyone got a picture with Grandma.






Yummy treats everywhere...that makes for the best party.  Lots of sugar.


Aeva found my cousins shoes and thought they were fantastic.  I'm glad she can't buy her own shoes for a while yet.  No high heels for 8 year olds.  Fracture/fall risk.


Five of Grandmas nephews came and sang her some cowboy tunes for her birthday.
Everyone loved it!



Facts about Grandma:  She is the mother of 8 children, the grandma of 29 grandchildren, the great grandma of 56 great grandchildren and the great, great grandma of 14 great, great grandchildren.  More importantly, she LOVES John Wayne!


Each of us wrote a letter to Grandma telling her of a favorite memory that we have of her.




No comments: