Haun Home

Haun Home

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Random Pics 2014

Am I the only one that ends every year with a random collection of pics that I rediscovered and can't not post about? Here's to random memories.


A girl after her daddy's heart.


A Super kid basking in the sun.


The final pages of a HUGE Harry Potter book.


Getting big...a love/hate relationship for any mom.


Big laughs with good friends.


A note from one of our 3 "favorites".


To Grandma Mary who is always with us.


To a family that continues to grow.




A donut roll.


Tiny hand prints in our rug.


Date nights with dad.


Cousins.



The author of our favorite Christmas play.


Winter sunrises.


Maddie - the artist.


Grandma Rett...our best buddy.


A pirate.


Tiny Maddie and me.  At what point did I decide that our hair should look like this?


Ever need a ride across the ATC campus?  Steal a ride with the campus security.  They love it.  


Love my life.

No comments: