Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Farewell to Parker

My nephew, Parker, has left on his mission. Best thing ever. I have been home from my mission for 18 years and I still think about it all the time. One of the best times of my life. I can't wait for Parker to experience the same things that I experienced. The best part is that he is serving in Ecuador...the same country I served in. The people there are humble and amazing.  He will grow to love them quickly. He may not know it yet but he will be twice as sad to come home as he was to leave.

The girls went over the night before he left to say goodbye.  


Then he was set apart.


Final goodbyes...Wish this picture wasn't blurry.   :(


Picture from the airport where he met up with some of his high school friends. 


Go get em, Elder!  The time will fly...make the most of it!!!

No comments: