Haun Home

Haun Home

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Helping Hand

Aeva had to make an invention for her class. She invented "The Helping Hand".  The helping hand consisted of a flash light with an extending arm.  At the end of the arm was a magnet.  She put a surgical glove at the top and filled it with tissue paper.  The helping hand could help you pick up your keys, scratch your back or light your way in the dark.  Pretty ingenious little brain.  This was the report that she wrote about her new invention.


It says:
You are probably wondering how I got this idea.  I was at home at night it came to me.  It is called the helping hand.  It can do your hair and it can make your bed, it can.
The helping hand looks like a flashlight with a stick and a glove with paper stuffed in it.  The helping hand has a magnet in the middle finger to pick up metal.  I hope you like it!!!

No comments: