Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, December 27, 2013

Ski Day

The week between Christmas and New Years is one of my favorite times. Troy and I are both off work and there is no school in sight. We usually find some pretty awesome activities during that week. Here was one of my favorites. SKI DAY WITH DAD!








My sister and her kids came too.  Always fun to have the entire family back on the slopes.


Patrolman/Grandpa Ken was in charge of keeping us all safe.  Even Troy and I needed a little assistance as we decided to break out our snowboards.  We may be a little too old for that.  Standing on skis is much easier on the old body.


Aeva was also in charge of eating large amounts of snow whenever she fell/sat down.






A rare family photo.  In fact, you may be previewing your next years Christmas card if we don't get another family pic before then.




An amazing day with lots of smiles and laughs.  Can Christmas Break come again?  I'm not ready to go back to work.

No comments: