The girls and I decided to take an afternoon and head over for a little swimming in the dam.
It was a beautiful day. We ran into some friends that were also there for a little swim. They had brought along some paddle boards. Do you have any idea how long my kids have been wanting to try it? A looooong time. Sure enough, the friends were willing to share.
Can you tell if they are having any fun?
Even Aeva could do it.
When Aeva was done swimming, she decided to warm up on her towel. Within a few minutes, two dragonflies landed on her toe. She was pretty excited about it and noticed that they made a heart with their bodies. Now, I am no dragonfly expert, but I think this may have been a "reproductive moment." If I am right and Aeva had realized what was happening, she may not have held so still.
No comments:
Post a Comment