Haun Home

Haun Home

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Kissing Master

Troy's cousin, Valerie, got married last week.  My kids don't get to see too many actual weddings so they were excited.  We took lots of obnoxious pictures while waiting for the festivities to start.




When it was time for dinner, Uncle Danny, dared me to eat a pat of butter for $1.  I didn't want to run 5 miles that night so I respectfully declined.  Shortly thereafter, Aeva, ate a pat of butter and made Danny pay up.  She told him, "I like butter."  Smart girl.  



The kids had a blast eating dinner with cousin Jonah.


Aeva LOVED the new game she learned.  If she clinked her glass with her spoon, the bride and groom HAD TO kiss.  She asked if she could do it every 10 seconds or so.  Her favorite thing of the night.  She likes having control over big people. 


 A picture as we left the banquet hall.  Soon enough they will be the brides.  Yikes!  I will be a mess when that day comes.  



No comments: