Haun Home

Haun Home

Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Break 2013

We had a fun Spring Break. Stayed home and just hung out around town.


Daddy took them bowling on Thursday while I was at work.  Apparently we have some star bowlers in the family.

Aeva broke 100 for the first time.

Gracie took 1st place with a score of 142.  She even beat out dad.  If you look at her score, she scored 9, a strike or a spare on all ten of her frames.  Very impressive.... Not sure I have ever done that...

  My all time high is 163.  Guess I will need to get some practice in so she doesn't beat me.




Grandma Rett took the girls to The Croods on Friday while Troy and I were at work.  We were glad to have her take them...this wasn't exactly on Troy's and my list of "must see" movies.  Grandma saved us from 90 minutes of torture.


Then we hung out with the Williams on Friday night.  We were playing at their house when someone looked outside and saw this.  We had to go in for a closer look.  The two little ones had decided to make a bed in the driveway.  They said they were star gazing.


One day we will have to teach them that start gazing is much better with the lights off.

No comments: