Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Dad is Amazing

Granted, this isn't the best picture but...we have lights in the playhouse!


My dad and I built this playhouse 2 summers ago.  Well, let's be honest...he built it and I held things, got things, and fed him when he got hungry.

I originally told him, "we don't need any power out here.  It's just a playhouse."  Then, my little brain started to think..."how cool would it be if we had power out here?  Then I could hang Christmas lights and the girls could play forever."  Poor dad.  Any time I get a thought about something I want to do...I can rarely do it by myself.  So then, I have to start plotting against him.  

I start by planting the seed in his head.  I then must propose a way that the impossible might be done.  He usually listens, shakes his head and then goes home.  Every few weeks I bring up my irrational plan and slowly but surely I convince him to follow my irrational desires.  

The results are always amazing.  

Thanks dad!  The girls LOVE it...and so do I.

No comments: