We had a great 4th of July. Each year I am made to remember how blessed I am to live in this great nation. I have a beautiful family and everything I could ever need or want.
Our neighborhood parade.
Our soldiers.
Naked men in tubs. There is always something that makes my day. This man was it. Love it!
The much debated Obama parade entry.
This little guy is trying to spray the people in the parade with his squirt bottle. Many of them had large water guns. He is a brave little boy.
Loving the snow from Snowbasin.
This is the first year that we spent the evening of the 4th on the lake. I think a new tradition has been born!
Troy rarely gets to come on the boat with us. So, when he does, it is a treat.
Maddie has become quite a good little skier.
Anything cuter than this? Nope.
Sunset over the lake.
Fireworks!
And exhausted kids. Nothing better.
God Bless America!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment