Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Troy is 36!

So I am late as usual with this birthday post but still want to wish our daddy and hubby a happy birthday! He celebrated over several weeks. Family party, other family party, etc. Can never have too many parties...that also means you can never have too many cakes or servings of ice cream!


Party #1 - Sunday dinner with Troy's family.  Danny's face in the background is hilarious.


Party #2 with me and the girls at home.  Troy's new obsession is Lego toys.  That is good for him and bad for me.  I hate lots of tiny little objects lying around.  Guess what a Lego is...a bunch of tiny little objects lying around.  I allowed it only because it was his birthday.  Now he has 3 of the things.  Where do I draw the line?


Party #3 at Texas Roadhouse, one of his favorite places to eat.


He was stuck in the corner of the booth and couldn't get out to sit on the birthday saddle.  The girls were happy to take his place.



Party #4 with the Hansen side of the family.  I think he has reached the bonfire stage of candle lighting.


He had some trick candles on his cake.  Aeva thought they were great.  She blew and blew and blew.  

So, Happy Birthday, Helmet!  We are so glad that you belong to us!  Thanks for being our daddy, hubby, son, brother, uncle, brother-in-law, and brother-in-law-in-law.  We love you!

No comments: