Haun Home

Haun Home

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Poor Taco

Our neighbors have had a horse for the last couple of years. His name is, Paco. For some reason, Aeva, could never remember his name and always call him, Taco. 


Last week poor Taco died. I looked out the window and saw that they were digging a hole to bury him in.


I felt sad for poor Taco but thought the girls should know.  I told Gracie what was happening and she came over to watch.  Aeva saw the tractor but didn't know what it was doing.  When I told her, there were immediate tears.  She went over to sit by Gracie and cry.  They didn't know I was watching but I was.  Gracie is pretty sweet.  She put her arm around Aeva and started to tell her that everything was ok.  She explained that Taco was up in heaven with our Grandma Mary and that he was ok.  Soon enough Gracie had her giggling about how Grandma Mary might even by riding Taco.  I love these girls!


Goodbye, Taco.  You will be missed.

No comments: