Ok all you blog readers. You are only allowed to read this IF you are good at keeping secrets. My sweet Gracie has fallen in luv. She wrote this note and showed it to me. She pinky swore me to secrecy but then ended up leaving the note sitting on the counter. Any guesses who found it? Yup, daddy. We were hoping that this moment would be some 10 years down the road but, alas, the world is moving forward at an alarming rate. Either way, this is pretty cute stuff. I am blogging it for posterity sake and not to make her sad. I just couldn't let this note get lost as I'm sure it will one day make her smile. How could anyone not luv, Gracie Rett? She is one of my all time favorites!
4 comments:
Awww...my cute little Gracie!! You need to lock her in the basement!!
Uh-oh...you guys are in trouble! If I were you I would have to gather some more information on this "Ty" individual. Cute little Gracie! You are scaring me!
Call out the FBI !! A complete investigation on Ty and his alias's..... This is your grandma watching out for you. We are about to celebrate our birthday and you will be 7 going on 20......love you Gracie Rett...
Watch out! If I were her at that age and knew that someone found that, I would have been horrified!!!! Cute little thing.
Post a Comment