Haun Home

Haun Home

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Stylin Fairy, or maybe there were two?

The Halloween stuff somehow escaped from its box the other day. Out of the mess came a lovely little Fairy that I call, Aeva. She romped around in this little outfit all night long. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures. Then...

I noticed that Maddie had become quite dressed up as well. I tried to snap a picture of the second fairy but it was a very different story. Instead of posing and smiling, there was a squeal followed by a quick get away. Apparently older fairies do not like their picture taken. They are much more aware that others might actually see it. How would that affect their image?


May I be forgiven for following this poor little fairy. She was too cute not to catch!

1 comment:

Kati said...

ha ha...that's so funny. It looks like she is a movie star and doesn't want the paparazzi taking her picture!!